Retaining walls and hardscaping are our popular services that we specialize in! We have perfected the process and our team members find it a true joy to complete these projects. The quality and preparation our guys exhibit is why our retaining walls last you decades. Contact us today to learn more about our process and the dozens of styles to choose from!
One question we’ve never been asked is “will having a new hardscape installed increase the appearance of our property?” because everyone knows that if you want to take the overall appearance of your property to the next level, a new hardscape is a must! The installation process is extremely tedious and requires highly skilled individuals, which is why you should never hire your local lawn guy to install one for you — no matter how cheap he will do it for! To learn more about our process and paver material options available, contact us today!
We offer customized landscape design blueprints and installation services. Knowing that every property and individual are different, we take the time to create an outdoor living space that suits exactly what you’re looking for — whether that may be a maintenance-free landscape or a landscape bursting with color!
We have dedicated, experienced crews that only provide landscaping services. This sets us apart from most maintenance companies who use the same unqualified guys making $10/hour to cut grass as they do to build your new flagstone patio … Contact us today for a free consultation!
Consider sod installation as an investment that saves time and offers convenience. No need to experience any problems because they are already solved for you! The sod we use is from Arlington, TN farmers who spent at least 18 months to produce such beauties. Here is the link to our sod farm so you can see the quality for yourself! Winstead Turf Farms
Our Step By Step Sod Installation Process:
- Trimming down any existing grass
- Cultivating the area with a $60,000 machine! A harley rake is a machine that pulverizes the roots and levels the lawn better and more efficiently than anything on the market.
- Once the grass and roots have been removed, we will properly hand-grade the area to make sure there are no low or high spots in the lawn.
- Installing the sod. It is important that seams are staggered, as this helps them remain stationary during a heavy rain.
- We hand-cut the sod around trees, mailboxes, driveways, etc.
- The sod will be rolled with a sod roller. This is done simply to ensure that the feeder roots have good contact with the soil.
- Once the job is completed, we will send an in-depth pamphlet with instructions on how to take care of your new sod.
- Step back to look at a job well done!
What is mulch and why does your flowerbed actually need it?
Mulch is any type of material that is spread over the surface of the soil as a covering. Its benefits include:
- A great way to suppress weeds
- Moderates soil temperature
- Helps to retain soil moisture
- Improves appearance
- Provides nutrients to your plants as it breaks down
Flower planting in the Spring and Fall is one of the easiest ways to spruce up your landscape. We deliver and prepare the soil, then professionally plant and fertilize each individual flower to ensure its long term health. We also follow up with flower care by providing flower bed weeding on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.