About Our Company
Professional & Reliable Since 2013
How It Started
Victory Lawns was founded in 2013 with the goal to provide lawn care services with the client in mind. Our founders realized that there were too many local companies that treated their clients as a side hustle instead of truly caring for them. We strive to always give our clients the best, both for their lawns and for their wellbeing.
Not only were we created with the clients in mind, but with respect to our talented workers. We empower our employees to be the best they can be and strive to engage them in their skills and passions to lead the company to success. Although we started out as a lawn maintenance company, we have grown into a respected landscape design and hardscape install company as well as the company has matured.
We are fully insured for the protection of your personal property and family in the event of an unlikely incident. If your service provider is uninsured or under-insured and there is an incident at your property it will result in a claim against your homeowner’s insurance. Not with Victory Lawns!
Choose Victory Lawn Care Services LLC For…
Why Choose Victory?There are a lot of features to Victory Lawns that make us a cut above the rest:
- We offer same-day estimates and efficient communication between you, the office, and our field crews. Also, all of your invoices and estimates are saved in your online portal and can be paid with a credit card.
- Our fully insured, non-smoking, drug-tested professional workers have hours of on-the-job training. Their focus on the consumer’s experience over everything else is why Victory Lawns will remain at the top of the market long term.
- We know that in order to execute a project properly, on-site management is a must. Our college-educated managers focus on project planning, quality control, and consistent communication with the homeowner to ensure your job is completed as efficiently as possible.
- We have some of the lowest team member turnover in the industry. This allows us to deliver a quality product that stays consistent throughout the years.
- Honesty between you and our office is something we take very seriously. It is all too common for landscapers to deceive or mislead their clients for personal gain. Our company morals have deep roots and teach all of our team members the mindset of job ownership in a way that breeds honesty.
Our Expert Services
Ready to Get Started?
Send us an email or give us a call and we'll get back to you soon!